Our Current Course Listings
We are pleased to announce e-fatcon the online course unit of FATIGUE CONCEPTS (fatcon). We have been teaching Structures Classes for Engineers worldwide for four decades! We have re-engineered our training mission in this covid era by investing in online training platforms.
Online classes we are offering now include these popular topics:
- Fatigue, Fracture Mechanics, and Damage Tolerance of New and Aging Aircraft Structures
- Corrosion Prevention and Control
- Composite Aircraft Structures
- The Aging Aircraft Course / Sustainment Course
- Advanced Damage Tolerance
- Human Factors in Aircraft Maintenance and Repair
- Aircraft Structural Accidents – what Engineers should Learn
- Aircraft Structures Familiarization Course
- Maintenance Steering Group – 3 (MSG-3)
- Aircraft Structural Repair for Engineers
- Hybrid – Make your own Course!
You have a choice of:
- synchronous e-training (Video-feed at pre-announced times)
- asynchronous e-training – you study at your own pace
mail firstname.lastname@example.org for costing, multi-student discounts, and other information.
Or call / WhatsApp +1 916 390 5000 7 am – 7 pm Pacific (2 pm – 2 am GMT). Text anytime to +1 916 390 5000